Put Your Body in Rest Mode: 3 Day Refresh Detox Recipes
If you are looking for 3-day refresh detox recipes, you are likely facing one of these 4 problems:
- Difficulty getting out of bed in the morning
- Feeling that morale and motivation are weakening during the day
- Difficulty losing the weight you have gained recently
- Feeling that you are getting old
No need to worry! In some cases, these symptoms can just mean your body needs a detox. Let’s break down how to apply a 3-day refresh detox, to get your body and mind feeling right again.
How to Apply 3 Day Detox Recipes
Science hasn’t confirmed all the supposed benefits of instant detox juices, but if you are on a cleansing diet, it seems much safer to prepare yourself detox juices with fresh fruits and vegetables.
If you have decided on a detox program, you can do a minimum of 3 days or extend this period up to 5 days. If the idea of feeding yourself with liquid for 3 days seems scary to you, you can consume just 2 meals of detox water per day. In this article, you will find recipes for detox juices that you can consume for 2 meals.
If you want to make the detox program routine, you should apply it every 40 or 60 days, not continuously.
You should research the calorie and fat content of each vegetable and fruit that you will use to make a smoothie. This also applies to the food you consume in a meal.
What Should Be Considered After Deciding On A Clean Eating Style?
Unfortunately, we often have to order food or eat out, especially in business life. But if you intend to make health a lifestyle, you should make it a habit to stop ordering.
Cook your meals yourself at home. (You wouldn’t believe how much the salads you can prepare at home and bring to the office can help you to lose weight in a week). Whatever happens, you should not neglect drinking water. At least 2 liters per day is ideal.
If you forget to drink water, you can solve this problem with many applications that you can download to your phone. You should take care to consume fresh fruits and vegetables.
You should also adopt a nutrition routine that avoids sugar, trans fat, chemical-containing foods, white flour, and all processed foods, and avoid acidic and caffeine-containing beverages.
3 Day Detox Recipes
Spinach Detox Juice
1 bunch of spinach
1 green apple
1 bunch of parsley
After putting all the ingredients in the juicer and running it, you mix it with a spoon and drink it. That’s it.
- Containing plenty of vitamins, spinach facilitates weight loss, benefits the digestive system, and is one of the most preferred vegetables on diet lists. Due to the rich vitamin A, it contains, it is a remedy for many diseases.
- The green apple, which has low calories, is one of the indispensable items on this diet list. Considering that a medium apple has 50-80 calories, you can add it to the detox blend with peace of mind.
- Parsley contains high amounts of antioxidants. Its role in this diet plan is to increase the production of the enzyme in the liver that creates a detoxifying effect.
- Cucumbers are very important for stomach health due to the acids they contain. The protein it contains facilitates digestion and 100 grams of cucumber contains about 15 calories.
Vegetable Detox Juice
We will not always drink fruit juice, this time, let’s drink vegetable juice! Yes, it may not seem like it would be tasty, but it tastes better than you think.
1-2 red bell peppers
3 medium carrots
Half a bunch of lettuce
1 handful of parsley
1 handful coriander
1 finger-sized ginger
Peel the lemons and place them in the juicer with all the other ingredients. Run until smooth.
Not Just Detox, Also Immune Cocktail
3 green apples
1 peeled lemon
2 walnut-sized red beets
You can detoxify by consuming these foods 5-6 times a day using a juicer. You can support your detox with greens and salads.
The first color that comes to mind when it comes to detox is green. Although it looks like grass juice as a beverage, all the ingredients are quite beneficial.
4 cups of baby spinach
6 leaves of cabbage
Half a bunch of parsley
Half a packet of celery
Put all the ingredients in the juicer and mix well.