Easiest Weight Loss Method to Lose 11 Lbs in 1 Week: Cinnamon Detox Water
Cinnamon detox water can be a solution that helps you lose 11 pounds a week, avoiding the long-term, boring diet lists you fear, and help you lose weight and melt your stomach. Maybe that’s exactly what you’re looking for?
Cinnamon is a spice that adds flavor to foods, and has delicious properties such as burning fat and accelerating metabolism. That’s why cinnamon water, which is easily prepared, is the number one assistant for those who want to get rid of their excess weight. So, how do we make a diet with cinnamon, and what are the benefits of drinking cinnamon water? Let’s examine it together.
How Does Cinnamon Detox Help You Lose Weight?
The first question on the mind of anyone who has heard of this diet is: “Will cinnamon water make me lose weight? How will drinking cinnamon water help me lose weight?” It is normal that you cannot lose weight when you pour cinnamon on desserts. It is not easy to consume cinnamon alone, as it is a spice with a sharp taste. But when you make it a cinnamon water mixture, you take the first step to losing weight. Because cinnamon accelerates fat burning, regulates the digestive system, speeds up metabolism, and thus also supports the weight loss process. So how is this cinnamon detox water prepared?
Cinnamon Detox Water Recipe
Applying this detox is much easier than you think. But be warned, you may be allergic to cinnamon, and your body may react negatively to this diet, so be sure to consult your doctor before applying this method as in any diet.
- 1 glass of water
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
Pour a glass of water into a coffee pot or small saucepan and add cinnamon and bring it to a boil. After it boils, remove from heat and let it cool. You can consume the mixture after it cools down.
Drink this mixture on an empty stomach in the morning or a glass before going to bed in the evening. You should quit the cinnamon detox water after 15 days, no longer.
Cinnamon Detox Water Gallon Recipe
If you want to prepare a large amount in one go:
- 5 glasses of water
- 4 cinnamon
You can also add bay leaves, cloves or apple slices.
Benefits of Drinking Cinnamon Water
- Along with burning the fat in the body, if consumed regularly, it prevents the accumulation of fat and these fats from turning into weight.
- It speeds up the metabolism and increases the insulin resistance in the body. It is no coincidence that cinnamon is recommended for diabetics.
- It has the feature of keeping the person full for a long time by suppressing the appetite. It is especially effective in preventing sweet cravings.
- Having antibacterial properties, cinnamon also helps you get rid of bacteria that make digestion difficult.
- It is good for premenstrual syndrome and relieves menstrual pain.
- It is a remedy for sore throat and cough.
- It fights free radicals and slows cancerous cell formation.
- It improves memory and is good for headache and migraine.
- It lowers the level of bad cholesterol, and good cholesterol is beneficial.
- It protects dental health by providing oral hygiene.
- In addition, cinnamon alone is one of the spice types that breastfeeding mothers can safely use. Some scientific studies suggest that cinnamon consumption is associated with increased milk production. Cinnamon, which has important effects in eliminating skin problems that occur during pregnancy, increases skin elasticity when consumed regularly, prevents the formation of cracks, helps to heal skin rash, irritation and infection problems. Although it is a spice that can be used safely in breastfeeding mothers, mothers who have just started consuming cinnamon should follow their babies for a few days against possible allergy risks that may arise from all foods, and if they experience any side effects, they should stop consumption and consult a doctor.