What is the Coconut Oil Detox? Does it Help for Weight Loss?
All About the Coconut Oil Detox
Have you ever heard of the coconut oil detox before? If you haven’t, I have good news for you. Coconut oil, one of the most delicious oils, when consumed regularly, strengthens our immunity and speeds up our metabolism. In short, it supports us in our weight loss process by creating a perfect detox effect.
Coconut oil, which is frequently featured in diet lists, shows a superior success in detoxifying the body, fighting free radicals and accelerating fat burning. Coconut oil not only lowers and balances cholesterol and high blood pressure, but also helps to reduce intestinal parasites and fights all kinds of bacteria and microbes in the body. Besides cleansing the body deeply, this oil moisturizes the body. When consumed as a detox, it manages to show its effects in a short time. It cleans the liver, intestines and other organs of the body, making you feel more energetic.
This healthy oil reduces the risk of heart attack, stroke and stroke by protecting cardiovascular health, and extends your quality of life and life span when used in meals. If you also want to cleanse your body in less than a week and lose at least 4 lbs, I suggest you try this detox as soon as possible.
What Does Coconut Oil Detox Do?
- Coconut oil, which facilitates the digestion of foods consumed during the day, also accelerates the breakdown of fat.
- By facilitating the destruction of excess fat in the body, it enables us to get rid of regional weight accumulated especially in the waist, belly, hip and abdomen.
- It limits the calorie intake taken during the day by creating a feeling of satiety.
- Cleanses the body from edema.
How to Do the Coconut Oil Detox?
Use this delicious oil in meals for a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 days of detox.
- When you wake up in the morning, consume 1 teaspoon of coconut oil about 30 minutes before breakfast and before meals, 3 times a day. In this way, you can get used to this oil more easily. Repeat this application for about 15 days.
- After 15 days of getting used to, your body should be ready for detox. Consume 14 tablespoons of coconut oil daily for a 3 or 5 day detox. You can consume up to 2 tablespoons at a time.
- During the detox process, you should consume 12-15 glasses of water a day, i.e. 2.5-3 liters.
- Eat a healthy diet during a detox. Pastries, sugary foods, caffeine-containing drinks, fried foods, fast food style foods, etc. Avoid consuming foods and drinks that cause toxin buildup in the body.
- During this period, consume plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits, vegetables and fruit juices. For snacks, you can drink herbal tea without sugar.
- Make sure to take a 30-minute walk every day.
- Try not to stay still during the day.
- Have a protein-based diet at breakfast.
- Eat boiled fish, chicken or vegetables for lunch and dinner.
- Consume nuts or herbal tea with snacks.
- By using fully organic extra virgin coconut oil while detoxing with coconut oil, you can achieve a better result than detox; You can lose 4 lbs in as little as 5 days.
Who Cannot Do the Coconut Oil Detox?
- Experts state that coconut oil should not be consumed more than 2 tablespoons a day. That’s why you shouldn’t do a maximum 5-day coconut oil detox for a longer period of time.
- You should limit the detox in which you consume 14 tablespoons of coconut oil a day to once a month.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby; You should avoid doing this detox.
- If you take blood thinners or regularly use prescription or nonprescription drugs, you should consult your doctor first.
- Candy, kidney, heart, etc. If you have a chronic condition, you should stay away from this diet and other shock diets.
Coconut Oil Coffee Recipe
By adding coconut oil to your coffee, you can get a great slimming and fat burning cure. By consuming this coffee recipe once or twice a day, approximately 30 minutes after lunch and dinner, you can ensure that the foods you consume are digested more easily and quickly.
1 glass of fresh hot milk
1 teaspoon of coffee
1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Make your coffee as usual with low-fat milk
- Then add half a teaspoon of coconut oil to your coffee and mix.
- Consume this after lunch or dinner.