Eliminate Toxins From Your Body With Homemade Detox Foot Patches
Today, I wanted to introduce you to a detox method commonly used in the Far East: Homemade detox foot patches.
Maybe you’ve never heard of detox patches before. Maybe you’ve read positive and negative comments about them, but you couldn’t decide whether to give them a chance or not. For exactly these reasons, I will explain what a detox band is, what it does, and give a homemade detox band recipe.
The recipe is so simple that only 4-5 ingredients are enough to prepare it. Let’s get started.
What are Homemade Detox Foot Patches, What Do They Do?
First of all, what is a toxin? I want to start here. If I define it in the simplest way, a toxin is a harmful substance in our body. Naturally, toxins must somehow be expelled from the body. There are many ways to do this, such as drinking lots of water and going on a detox diet. Detox also means removing toxins from the body. These detox patches are born from this idea. Foot detox, which is a method that is used frequently in the Far East, especially in Japan, is one of the ones that has become more popular recently.
There are also ready-made detox patches, but you can also make them with the ingredients you have at home.
If you ask what detox patches do, they help you remove toxins from the body through the feet. In this way, they relieve you from fatigue, not feeling energetic, and nervous-stress throughout the day. In addition, they are known to have positive effects such as accelerating blood circulation, providing more comfortable sleep and strengthening the nervous system.
Homemade Detox Foot Patches
For those who are unsure of the content and reliability of the detox patches that are readily available in the markets, and those who want to try more natural remedies by using a few simple ingredients at home, get ready! You can find below what you need for this natural detox application.
- 2 medium-size onions
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- 1-1.5 glasses of water
- Peel the onion and garlic and chop into small pieces.
- Then put 1-1.5 cups of water in a saucepan and boil.
- Add the chopped garlic and onions into the boiling water and continue to boil.
- After boiling for about 10 minutes, remove the mixture from the heat and let it cool.
- While the mixture is cooling, layer the gauze separately for both feet. Have two multi-layer gauze pieces.
- Put the cooled mixture between the onion and garlic grains and between the gauze pads. While doing this, your gauze will get wet, but be careful not to get it too wet and leave it dripping.
- Place the gauze pads you have prepared on the hollow parts of your feet and fix them on your feet with the help of a clean cloth.
- Finally, put on your socks and complete the detox application.
How to Use the Patch
Now that I have given the recipe for the homemade detox patches, there is another important point you need to know: How to use the detox patches.
After placing the mixture that you have prepared on your feet and fixing it in place with a cloth, you put on your socks. Do this just before going to sleep. For best results, you should keep the detox patches on your feet for at least 7-8 hours. When you wake up in the morning and remove them, you will see that the gauze is dark in color. Don’t worry, this means the detox patches work. Finally, do not forget to drink plenty of water and eat a healthy diet while doing this.