Lemon and Garlic Detox Recipe: Lowers Cholesterol, Burns Fat, Creates Detox Effect
This lemon and garlic detox recipe contains a duo that is a panacea for many problems. In other words, when these two, which have many benefits in terms of health, come together, it turns into a miraculous cure. Let’s take a look at how these two ingredients combine to make a detox that helps you improve your health.
Those with low blood pressure problems are not recommended to apply this remedy.
Lemon and Garlic Detox Recipe
Especially after the age 40, those who have harmful habits such as smoking or alcohol are recommended to consume a garlic and lemon cure frequently.
- 2 liters of freshly squeezed lemon juice with (no added water)
- 40 cloves of peeled garlic
- A large dark jar (out of light)
- If possible, fill the squeezed lemons in a dark jar and do not add any water to it.
- Lemon juice should be 2 liters, that is 8 glasses.
- Then, peel and mash 40 cloves of medium-sized garlic
- Add the garlic in the jar and keep this mixture for 25 days in a lukewarm and dark room.
- However, keep in mind that you should shake the jar daily.
- At the end of 25 days, after the garlic melt in lemon juice, you can drink this cure every morning as half a tea glass half an hour before breakfast.
- It will give more effective results if you drink it at the same times every day.
- Never put any other ingredients into this mixture! (Salt, sugar, sweeteners, etc.)
Benefits of Lemon & Garlic Cure
- The lemon-garlic cure, which is good for cardiovascular diseases, opens vascular occlusions and heals vascular inflammation.
- It prevents arthritis and relieves rheumatism pain.
- Creates a detox effect
- Lowers bad cholesterol and prevents hypertension.
- It is very effective in terms of the immune system health of the body and prevents all kinds of allergies, especially vascular-derived skin allergies.
- Regenerates brain cells and reduces the risk of paralysis.
- It helps to heal stomach ulcers by destroying the ulcer microbe Helicobacter pylori.
- Helps to lose weight by burning harmful fats.
- It makes you diuretic and reduce edema.
- It balances the sugar content in the body and fights the pancreas.
- Rejuvenates your body.
- Balances the sugar content in the body
- It dissolves kidney stones and gallstones.
Possible Harms of Lemon-Garlic Cure
- It is not recommended for people with low blood pressure to apply this cure because it can lower blood pressure.
- It may cause allergic reactions in some people and cause headaches.
- Similarly, people who use blood pressure medication or blood thinners should not use this mixture without consulting their doctor.
- The acid in lemon and garlic can cause stomach burns.
- Because of these possible side effects, you should consult your doctor before consuming the lemon-garlic cure and you should not apply this cure without your doctor’s approval.
Benefits of Garlic
- Garlic, a powerful antibiotic, strengthens the immune system by fighting infections.
- Heart-friendly garlic accelerates blood circulation and prevents vascular occlusions that can cause heart attack and stroke.
- Reduces the risk of developing cancer.
- Slows down the development of cancerous cells.
- It is good for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Lowers blood sugar levels.
- It prevents artery calcification.
- Lowers the cholesterol level in the blood.
- It lowers high blood pressure.
- Kills intestinal worms and other parasites in the body.
- Strengthens important organs such as lung, liver, gall bladder and heart.
- Dilates the coronary vessels that nourish the heart.
- It strengthens the heart muscles.
- Prevents constipation.
- Garlic, which is also used in hair treatment, slows down hair loss.
- Relieves toothaches
- Protects the body from mosquitoes and insects.
- It lowers fever
- Helps in fungal treatment.
- Removes inflammation of the ear.
- Disinfects by killing infections in the stomach and intestines.
- Increases appetite.
- It removes the wounds and in the body.
- It is good for bronchitis and other trachea disorders.
Benefits of Lemon
- Prevents allergic asthma
- Fights anemia
- It strengthens the immune system
- Maintains digestive health
- Together with diosmin, the hesperidin compound found in lemon, it provides vascular protection. The other antioxidant naringin can also be used against atherosclerosis (arteriosclerosis) disease. Potassium mineral reduces risk factors for heart disease and bad cholesterol. With adequate and regular vitamin C intake, the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases decreases.